Interior Painting Service in San Antonio, TX
Investing in a quality interior paint job can mean the difference between painting every few years or a paint job that will far outlast an inferior one.
The following points separate Carnival Custom Painting from our competitors and should be expected from a quality interior paint job:
Our 8-Step Interior Painting Process
Skilled and experienced crews will adhere to a detailed eight step process to ensure the both efficiency and quality of our service.
- Cleaning. All surfaces to be painted should be thoroughly cleaned and prepared. This step helps new paint to adhere to the existing surface, and removes harmful occidents, pollutants and dirt.
- Protect Property. All areas in your business or home, including flooring, wallpaper, furnishings, etc. will be protected from start to finish by drop cloths or poly plastic.
- Preparation. Preparation will include the removal of switch plates, vents and the filling of all nail holes. Water stains will be treated and primed.
- Scraping & Priming. Loose paint will be scraped. Smoothing may be necessary for maintenance and cosmetic consideration. Primer will be applied to all bare wood and repaired/stain damaged areas to assure proper adhesion of the new paint. The step helps to prevent future peeling and stain bleed-through.
- Caulking. All cracks along door jams, baseboards, crown molding, etc. will be caulked.
- Tape & Bed. All major wall cracks will be repaired by taping and bedding. All repaired drywall areas will be matched to the existing texture.
- Application. Contractors will be proficient in both spraying and brushing applications, depending upon project needs.
- Protocol. Only quality materials will be used. Work will be done in a neat and professional manner by skilled crafts people who are polite, friendly and work efficiently. Work area will be neat and presentable. All excess paint will be removed and the entire work area will be clean and tidy. Touch-up paint will be labeled and left for your future convenience.
Why not contact us today at 210-308-0555 for a free written proposal?