Professional Popcorn Ceiling Removal in San Antonio, TX
Popcorn Ceilings used to be popular, but that was in the 1970s and 1980s. No one should have to live with dirty outdated popcorn or acoustic ceilings!
Our team has the right experience, expertise and equipment to remove those unsightly popcorn ceilings and create a new modern look that will leave you with a beautifully updated home.
Why not contact us today at 210-308-0555 for a free written proposal?
Our professional crews will adhere to a detailed eight step process to ensure the efficiency and quality of our service.
- Protect Property, Flooring and Furnishings. Your furniture will be moved away from the walls and to the center of the room. Each room will be completely encapsulated in plastic sheeting to protect your home.
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Our professional crews will mist the ceiling with water to will soften the texture. They will then carefully scrape off the old popcorn texture using the proper tools for the particular job. We then wait for the surface to fully dry prior to completing any repairs.
- Repair and Float the Sheetrock. In order to ensure a perfect finish on the surface, we will repair tape and bed, float seams, and imperfections, and perform any necessary repairs after the prior to applying any new texture.
- New, Updated Texture. We will now apply an updated texture of your choice, in most cases we use a “knockdown” or “orange peel” texture.
- Priming. After the texture is complete, we will apply a primer such as Kilz, Zinsser’s Bullseye™ 123 or one of the many Sherwin-Williams primers designed to seal out all odors and stains.
- Beautiful Application. Our professional painters will apply a fresh coat of paint by brush, roll and spray depending on the requirements of the particular painting project.
- Clean Up. Once painting is complete, we clean up the area thoroughly, including removing all waste, all of our equipment and moving furniture to the original place.
- Inspection and Follow-up. Once the entire project is finished, a supervisor will inspect and review the project with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.